info@turnefferesort.com | US: 1-800-874-0118 | Belize: 011-501-532-2990 | UK: +44 203 519 2102

Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 
Image Banner
 

Agent Terms and Conditions

By accepting Terms and Conditions an agreement is made and entered into on 04-24-2014 by and between TURNEFFE ISLAND Resort, hereinafter referred to as TIR, and YOU The Agengy, hereinafter referred to as AGENT.

TIR hereby authorizes AGENT to act as their non-exclusive representative, in a wholesale and retail capacity to advertise TIR, solicit and receive reservations for such services that TIR may offer.
AGENT shall receive funds from clients and distribute funds to TIR which shall reflect package prices less contracted commissions of 20%.
TIR agrees not to change commission rates at anytime without providing 45 days written notification to the AGENT. 
It is the responsibility of the AGENT to furnish the client with TIR’s guest information and have guest questionnaire or any required documentation to be returned to us 45 days prior to arrival.

BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS

Bookings are to be made with TIR Sales Office in Houston, TX.  Requests may be made via fax (713-236-7743), e-mail at info@turneffelodge.com, phone (713-236-7739) or via our toll-free reservations line (800-874-0118).
In order to confirm a reservation at TIR a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. If paying by check or wire a 7 business day grace period will be extended, to complete this transaction. A confirmation in writing must be received by AGENT from TIR Sales Office to make a reservation active. 

TRANSFER TO ISLAND:

Flights Times - Please arrive by 2:30 pm and depart no earlier than 11:00 am
Arrival by Air - A Turneffe Island Resort representative will meet your guest as they exit the airport
Arrival by Land - If the guest is already in Belize, they need to meet us at the Princess Marina by 2:30 pm
Boat Transfers – Are schedule on Wednesday and Saturdays. The Island is 35 miles from Belize.  The
transfer is 1 hour and 15 minutes to the island. Transfers on any other days or out of our scheduled times
require a private transfer at an additional cost of $450.00 each direction. The transfer yacht departs at
3:00pm.
Luggage – Will be delivered to the assigned guest room upon arrival. Please pack a small bag with your
most important items to carry with you on the transfer boat.

PAYMENT & REFUNDS

Payments can be made using any major credit card or by company check payable to Turneffe Island Resort and mailed to 440 Louisiana St, Suite 410, Houston, TX 77002.  A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking and full payment remaining (75%) is due 45 days prior to clients’ arrival at TIL.  Payment in full is due immediately after confirmation if a booking is made within 45 days prior to clients’ arrival at TIL. Refunds will be issued based on how the payment was received. If wire transfer was used for original payment a check will be mailed in place of a wire. 
Unused package features are non-refundable.  No refunds for cancellations due to weather or airline delays/cancellations.  We recommend that your guests purchase travel insurance.

CANCELLATION POLICY

60 days or more prior to the date of arrival – 90% refund of total package
59-30 days prior to the date of arrival – 75% refund of total package
Less than 29 days prior to arrival – no refund is given.

DOCUMENTATION

All guests are required to complete one of the questionnaires listed below that corresponds to the package purchased. It is the responsibility of the AGENT to furnish the client with TIR’s guest information and have guest questionnaire or any required documentation returned to TIR 45 days prior to arrival.